This lightweight, compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, Municipalities, and Homeowners. Further, the ST2037 incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller and molded 25’ Power Cable with strain relief.
- 1.0HP, 115V/9.8A, 1Ø, UL & CUL Listed Electric Motor.
- Built-in Overload Protection.
- 2” (NPT) Female Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 120° F.
- 25’ of molded power cord w/strain relief
- Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1/2” Levels.
|Impeller Type||Neoprene Rubber over
|Impeller Disc Size||2 in||50 mm|
|Total Head||37 ft||11.3 m|
|Water Capacity||73 gpm||276 lpm|
|Max. Solid Intake||0 mm|
|Power||1 HP||0.75 kW|
|Running Amperage||6.9 A|
|Cable Length||25 ft||7.5 m|
|Pump Diameter||7.4 in||188 mm|
|Overall Height||15.4 in||391 mm|