We know that blade protection is key to a long tape life. Our metal case (MC) keeps the blades safe. These long, fiberglass tapes have a compact, closed metal case that fits nicely in your hand. The flush-folding crank pops up for easy rewinding. If you’re measuring alone, the metal catch hook is set at zero, so there’s no need for a correction. These are very popular with users that primarily do interior measurements.
- Heavy-duty 1/2 inch blades with 40,000 strands of fiberglass ensures a long life under the most demanding field use.
- Stretch-resistant, extremely resilient.
- Closed, metal housing protects the tape.
- The crank handle is metal to provide years of rugged use.
- Double-throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting.
|Units||ft, in, 1/8 & ft, 1/10, 1/100|
|Zero Pt.||Hook End|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov