A Keson best seller! Since 1968 this style of Keson fiberglass tape has been providing customers with accurate measurements. They are used in the harshest conditions in which people measure, and they stand to the only test that matters: field performance. We cover each blade with two coats of PVC protected by double shield, one to bind the fiberglass strands and a second over the printed units, so the numbers don’t wear away.
- Tough, Molded Shovel Handle is easy to grasp and is ideal for rapid reeling.
- Double PVC Coated Fiberglass Blade for ultimate tape protection.
- Double Throat Rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting.
- Crank Handle is reinforced with metal to provide years of rugged use.
- Better Blade Axle to reduce breakage due to weight of the tape if dropped.
|Units||ft, in, 1/8 & ft, 1/10, 1/100|
|Zero Pt.||Hook End|